The past three editions of these have been very popular. Our marketing and CSE team has created some new videos in support of the Q2 launches for VPLEX and RecoverPoint. So here are twelve videos for you to dig into.
- Why VPLEX for VMware Environments: Don Kirouac does an excellent job explaining how VPLEX integrates with VMware environments.
- Why VPLEX for Oracle RAC: Don Kirouac from the Corporate Systems Engineering team talks about the integration between Oracle RAC and VPLEX Metro to deliver continuous availability
- VPLEX with XtremIO: Charlie Kraus from the Product Marketing team explains how VPLEX delivers value to XtremIO environments
- ViPR with VPLEX and RecoverPoint: Devon Helms from the Product Marketing team explains how provisioning for VPLEX and RecoverPoint can be made simple with the ViPR Controller.
- Why VPLEX for SAP: Jim Whalen from the Solutions Marketing Team explains how VPLEX can help deliver SAP Application Availability.
- Why VPLEX for Microsoft Hyper-V Environments: Charlie Kraus talks about how VPLEX integrates with Microsoft Hyper-V environments to deliver mobility and availability
- VPLEX with Vblock: Charlie Kraus delves into how VPLEX integrates with and provides value to a Vblock environment.
- VSPEX Solutions for VPLEX and RecoverPoint: Karl Connolly from the VSPEX Marketing Team
- MetroPoint topology: Paul Danahy and I walk through the benefits and value propositions of the MetroPoint topology
- VPLEX Virtual Edition: Paul Danahy and I introduce the VPLEX Virtual Edition solution and why we think this is such a game changer
- Simplified Provisioning with VPLEX: Paul Danahy and I talk through how VPLEX Integrated Array Services simplifies provisioning with VPLEX
- EMC AppSync for RecoverPoint: Parag Pathak from the AppSync Marketing team and Devon Helms talk about the integration between AppSync and RecoverPoint to deliver application consistent protection